From the very start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Live Well at Iwilei by Kāhala Nui has taken all recommended preventive measures to ensure the health and safety of our Members and Associates. Our infection prevention and control measures include the following protocols and procedures:
- Daily wellness screening process, including temperature checks
- Physical distancing and increased cleaning
- Hospital-grade disinfectant
- Health and safety reminders
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves, as mandated
- Contact-less interaction whenever possible
Our Associates are also trained in daily routine and safety protocols and quarantine guidelines.