Introducing Live Well at Iwilei by Kāhala Nui.
Live Well at Iwilei by Kāhala Nui provides meaningful person-centered adult day care programs and services for older adults that promote healthy aging with a focus on the quality of life and a high level of physical, intellectual, and psychosocial well-being.
In the spirit of ‘Ohana, Live Well at Iwilei by Kāhala Nui is dedicated to serving the unmet needs of seniors in Hawaiʻi. We are a not-for-profit organization that provides high-quality care services, enabling those we serve to live a gracious lifestyle defined by aloha.
Live Well at Iwilei by Kāhala Nui is licensed by the State of Hawaii as an adult day care center for seniors.
- Our goal is to empower individuals to make choices about their lives and promote opportunities that allow individuals to experience the fullness of life.
- Our staff carefully addresses the needs of each member’s mind, body, and spirit, balancing thoughtful gracious support with quality care in an island-style setting.
- We are committed to being a growing and energetic force in the community.
- We are licensed by the State of Hawaiʻi as an adult day care center for seniors.
- Live Well at Iwilei by Kāhala Nui is focused on Person-Centered programs in all areas of care, always being mindful of our Members’ emotional needs and care preferences.